- Immunizations Monitors and provides childhood immunizations for pre-school- and school-aged children. Offers tetanus boosters and flu vaccine for adults.
- Family Planning Pregnancy tests are available upon request.
- Tuberculosis Testing and Treatment Identifies suspect tuberculosis cases for follow-up by a physician. Provides tuberculin skin tests upon request.
- Fecal Occult Blood Screening Provides kit for testing blood in bowel specimen. Only available with another scheduled service.
- Biometric Screening and Counseling Provides lipid, blood pressure and BMI.
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing Provides screening, identification and treatment of sexually transmitted disease according to physician guidelines.
- Diabetes Screening and Counseling Provides blood sugar screening for the general public. Provides individual diabetes counseling for patients with diabetes.
- Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Provides supplemental food vouchers and nutrition education to pregnant and breastfeeding women, infants and children up to age five. This federally funded program is limited to income eligible clients.
- Nutrition Counseling Available for WIC and prenatal clients; diabetes, elevated choresterol, weight loss, high blood pressure and many other nutrition related conditions.
- HIV/AIDS Testing Provides anonymous or confidential testing and counseling for the HIV virus.